Image Comics announced that Lazarus #2 has sold out from Diamond Distributor Comics yesterday, and writer Greg Rucka has told me the print run is in the 35K region.
As with the first issue, the second benefited from being fully returnable if retailers ordered lots. Bit, of late, the returns have been minimal. It is worth pointing out that the creative team of Rucka and Michael Lark should receive a greater payday from this issue than from any of the DC comics they previously collaborated on.
Put it this way. Scott Snyder‘s The Wake #3 is out tomorrow. But I can’t see his next creator-owned/creator-participant comic coming out from Vertigo.
The second print will come out on August 28th, along with issue 3.
- “The Answers They Seek Lie Only With Her” – Shout Sheet for Agents Of SHIELD’s The Last Day - January 17, 2018
- Batman #39, Action Comics #761 And The Temptations Of Wonder Woman (SPOILERS) - January 17, 2018
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018