Image Comics announced that Lazarus #2 has sold out from Diamond Distributor Comics yesterday, and writer Greg Rucka has told me the print run is in the 35K region.
As with the first issue, the second benefited from being fully returnable if retailers ordered lots. Bit, of late, the returns have been minimal. It is worth pointing out that the creative team of Rucka and Michael Lark should receive a greater payday from this issue than from any of the DC comics they previously collaborated on.
Put it this way. Scott Snyder‘s The Wake #3 is out tomorrow. But I can’t see his next creator-owned/creator-participant comic coming out from Vertigo.
The second print will come out on August 28th, along with issue 3.
- DC Comics are Really Crucifying Red Hood These Days - November 14, 2018
- So How Old Are Valeria Richards, Franklin Richards and Jonathan Kent Now? (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018
- When Wonder Woman and Captain America Challenge US Government Policy - November 14, 2018
- Venom #8 And Captain America #5 Have Very Similar Final Page Twists… (SPOILERS) - November 14, 2018
- When Was Iceman In the Fantastic Four? (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018