Last week, Bleeding Cool ran the news that Marvel were to publish a series Peter Parker: Spider-Man in October, written by Rambo’s creator David Morrell. Many thought this could be the return of Peter Parker to the role of Spider-Man.
Sorry, but not yet. In today’s Superior Spider-Man, editor Steve Wacker lays down that you’ll only see Parker in flashback this year, including the forementioned five-weekly series in October, which includes stories by Morell and Klaus Janson, and Joe Casey.
See? We also get the news of the return of Doc Ock’s ex-girlfriend Stunner…
And as to the new Spidey suit, we got its first appearance in Avengers a week ago…
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – A Comic Shop: Curse Words Unleashed! - January 17, 2017
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 17, 2017
- As Marvel Drop “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes, DC Pick Them Up, As Monthly Superhero Comics Go $3.99 - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s *Classified* Prelude Gets A Name – And It’s Secret Empire - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017