Last week, Bleeding Cool ran the news that Marvel were to publish a series Peter Parker: Spider-Man in October, written by Rambo’s creator David Morrell. Many thought this could be the return of Peter Parker to the role of Spider-Man.
Sorry, but not yet. In today’s Superior Spider-Man, editor Steve Wacker lays down that you’ll only see Parker in flashback this year, including the forementioned five-weekly series in October, which includes stories by Morell and Klaus Janson, and Joe Casey.
See? We also get the news of the return of Doc Ock’s ex-girlfriend Stunner…
And as to the new Spidey suit, we got its first appearance in Avengers a week ago…
- When Rooster Teeth Endorse Your Fan-Made Games At C2E2… - April 23, 2017
- An Inflammatory Article About Marvel’s Promotional Hydra Shirts For Comic Store Employees - April 23, 2017
- Gisele Legace’s Comics Made It To C2E2 – Even If Gisele Didn’t - April 23, 2017
- “I Look At Every Audition As, I Just Want This Job” – Veronica Taylor On Being Ash, At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Frank Miller Loved Halle Berry’s Catwoman – The Dark Knight Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017