Last week, Bleeding Cool ran the news that Marvel were to publish a series Peter Parker: Spider-Man in October, written by Rambo’s creator David Morrell. Many thought this could be the return of Peter Parker to the role of Spider-Man.
Sorry, but not yet. In today’s Superior Spider-Man, editor Steve Wacker lays down that you’ll only see Parker in flashback this year, including the forementioned five-weekly series in October, which includes stories by Morell and Klaus Janson, and Joe Casey.
See? We also get the news of the return of Doc Ock’s ex-girlfriend Stunner…
And as to the new Spidey suit, we got its first appearance in Avengers a week ago…
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018