Last week, Bleeding Cool ran the news that Marvel were to publish a series Peter Parker: Spider-Man in October, written by Rambo’s creator David Morrell. Many thought this could be the return of Peter Parker to the role of Spider-Man.
Sorry, but not yet. In today’s Superior Spider-Man, editor Steve Wacker lays down that you’ll only see Parker in flashback this year, including the forementioned five-weekly series in October, which includes stories by Morell and Klaus Janson, and Joe Casey.
See? We also get the news of the return of Doc Ock’s ex-girlfriend Stunner…
And as to the new Spidey suit, we got its first appearance in Avengers a week ago…
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017
- Transformers: Lost Light #8 Features Trans Women Transformers - July 27, 2017