A couple of changes for Marvel books coming up in the next month or so.
Scarlet Spider #19 will no longer have Carlo Barberi providing full pencils, instead he’ll be on layouts with Walden Wong finishes. Also, Christopher Yost will only be writing the plot, the script will be by Erik Burnham.
What If AVX #3 will also be pencilled by Gerardo Enrique Sandoval Perez instead of Jorge Molina.
And a change from Batman/Superman #1 that we only discovered when picking it up today, with Jae Lee only drawing the first 19 pages, with Ben Oliver drawing the rest. And as good as Oliver is…
He’s no Jae Lee.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently exhibiting Jason Atomic‘s Satanic Mojo, inspired by underground comics with work from Atomic, Shaky Kane, Garry Leach and more… for adults only. Go to the gallery and buy the comic…
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017