A couple of changes for Marvel books coming up in the next month or so.
Scarlet Spider #19 will no longer have Carlo Barberi providing full pencils, instead he’ll be on layouts with Walden Wong finishes. Also, Christopher Yost will only be writing the plot, the script will be by Erik Burnham.
What If AVX #3 will also be pencilled by Gerardo Enrique Sandoval Perez instead of Jorge Molina.
And a change from Batman/Superman #1 that we only discovered when picking it up today, with Jae Lee only drawing the first 19 pages, with Ben Oliver drawing the rest. And as good as Oliver is…
He’s no Jae Lee.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently exhibiting Jason Atomic‘s Satanic Mojo, inspired by underground comics with work from Atomic, Shaky Kane, Garry Leach and more… for adults only. Go to the gallery and buy the comic…
- You’ll Believe Avengers Can Retcon – Avengers #676 and Champions #16 Spoilers - January 17, 2018
- “The Answers They Seek Lie Only With Her” – Shout Sheet for Agents Of SHIELD’s The Last Day - January 17, 2018
- Batman #39, Action Comics #761 And The Temptations Of Wonder Woman (SPOILERS) - January 17, 2018
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018