A couple of changes for Marvel books coming up in the next month or so.
Scarlet Spider #19 will no longer have Carlo Barberi providing full pencils, instead he’ll be on layouts with Walden Wong finishes. Also, Christopher Yost will only be writing the plot, the script will be by Erik Burnham.
What If AVX #3 will also be pencilled by Gerardo Enrique Sandoval Perez instead of Jorge Molina.
And a change from Batman/Superman #1 that we only discovered when picking it up today, with Jae Lee only drawing the first 19 pages, with Ben Oliver drawing the rest. And as good as Oliver is…
He’s no Jae Lee.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently exhibiting Jason Atomic‘s Satanic Mojo, inspired by underground comics with work from Atomic, Shaky Kane, Garry Leach and more… for adults only. Go to the gallery and buy the comic…
- Looks Like Captain Marvel Was Right About civil War II – But Has The US President Abandoned Her? - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics’ New Gay Superhero, The Ray – In His Own Words - January 18, 2017
- Valiant Goes To Space – Six Pages From X-O Manowar #1 - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics To Charge $2.99 Digital For Its New $3.99 Print Comics - January 18, 2017
- Marvel Reveals One Of Their Secret Free Comic Book Day Title To Be Guardians AND Defenders - January 18, 2017