A couple of changes for Marvel books coming up in the next month or so.
Scarlet Spider #19 will no longer have Carlo Barberi providing full pencils, instead he’ll be on layouts with Walden Wong finishes. Also, Christopher Yost will only be writing the plot, the script will be by Erik Burnham.
What If AVX #3 will also be pencilled by Gerardo Enrique Sandoval Perez instead of Jorge Molina.
And a change from Batman/Superman #1 that we only discovered when picking it up today, with Jae Lee only drawing the first 19 pages, with Ben Oliver drawing the rest. And as good as Oliver is…
He’s no Jae Lee.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London. Currently exhibiting Jason Atomic‘s Satanic Mojo, inspired by underground comics with work from Atomic, Shaky Kane, Garry Leach and more… for adults only. Go to the gallery and buy the comic…
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017