Of late, David Hasselhoff has been spied sporting a comic book style T-Shirt with The Hoff emblazoned across his what-used-to-be-a-historical-rippling-chest-and-six-pack.
Turns out it’s not just a T-Shirt. It’s a strip from Retro Comics, launching this weekend (though copies wont actially be available yet) and then spinning into an official The Hoff comic book. Here’s the puff…
The Hoff character, co-created by the Hoff and Simon will appear as a time-travelling agent of H.O.F.F. (Heroes Of Fearless Freedom), and will team-up with the Funk Commandos in a history-making special team-up issue… co-written by Simon Williams and David Hasselhoff. Simon is looking forward to meeting the Hoff at the London Film and Comic Con in July: “I literally can’t believe it… I’m a long-time fan of Davids. It’s going to be amazing… I genuinely can’t wait!”
It will be launching at the London Film And Comic Con on the first weekend in July, where The Hoff will rub shoulders with the likes of Milo Manara and Dave McKean.
So… Who wants to party with The Hoff and his comic book?
- We Are All Monsters – A Cadaver’s Confession - January 22, 2017
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017