With Angela making her first appearance in the Marvel Universe in today’s Age Of Ultron #10, I was curious as to how that visit might be recorded in Marvel’s copyright indicia. Take a look.
Not a mention. I checked in and yes, it seems Marvel have bought Angela from Neil Gaiman, lock stock and two smoking wings. Gaiman came into possession of the character he co-created during the settlement of his legal case against Todd McFarlane.
There have been rumours that Karen Gillan would be appearing as Angela in the Guardians Of The Galaxy movie, and newspapers such as the Mail and the Record have printed these rumours as facts.
Well, when asking about Angela, I also asked about Karen. And I’m sorry but no, it’s not true.
- 6 New X-Men Comic Books for February 2019 - November 14, 2018
- Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes Of Grindelwald Spoiler Free Video Review + Cast Introduction From London Screening - November 14, 2018
- DC Comics are Really Crucifying Red Hood These Days - November 14, 2018
- So How Old Are Valeria Richards, Franklin Richards and Jonathan Kent Now? (Spoilers) - November 14, 2018
- When Wonder Woman and Captain America Challenge US Government Policy - November 14, 2018