Only Scooby Snacks, Batman. And I’d have gotten away with it too if it wasn’t for you pesky Batmites. Etc etc..
At the Retailer Roadshow today, DC Comics announced a Batman And Robin crossover with Scooby Doo, the firstart of a Scooby comic that will see the members of the Mystery Mobile crossover with many other DC comics, issue by issue.
Who has the biggest chin, Freddy or Batman? Who’d win in a fight, Shaggy or Solomon Grundy? Could Daphne take Lois Lane? These, and many other questions, are likely to remain unanswered.
With a new Titans Go comic, and a New all ages Batman comic to tie into new Cartoon Network show, DC are making all these all-ages titles returnable, to encourage retailers to order high and find he ceiling on sales.
Of course, this isn’t he first time we’ve had such a crossover…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkLHdDmNG-s
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017