Only Scooby Snacks, Batman. And I’d have gotten away with it too if it wasn’t for you pesky Batmites. Etc etc..
At the Retailer Roadshow today, DC Comics announced a Batman And Robin crossover with Scooby Doo, the firstart of a Scooby comic that will see the members of the Mystery Mobile crossover with many other DC comics, issue by issue.
Who has the biggest chin, Freddy or Batman? Who’d win in a fight, Shaggy or Solomon Grundy? Could Daphne take Lois Lane? These, and many other questions, are likely to remain unanswered.
With a new Titans Go comic, and a New all ages Batman comic to tie into new Cartoon Network show, DC are making all these all-ages titles returnable, to encourage retailers to order high and find he ceiling on sales.
Of course, this isn’t he first time we’ve had such a crossover…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkLHdDmNG-s
- Who Let Tony Lee Help Run The London Film And Comic Con This Weekend? - July 26, 2017
- Jared Leto In Talks For Valiant’s Bloodshot Movie - July 26, 2017
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017