Only Scooby Snacks, Batman. And I’d have gotten away with it too if it wasn’t for you pesky Batmites. Etc etc..
At the Retailer Roadshow today, DC Comics announced a Batman And Robin crossover with Scooby Doo, the firstart of a Scooby comic that will see the members of the Mystery Mobile crossover with many other DC comics, issue by issue.
Who has the biggest chin, Freddy or Batman? Who’d win in a fight, Shaggy or Solomon Grundy? Could Daphne take Lois Lane? These, and many other questions, are likely to remain unanswered.
With a new Titans Go comic, and a New all ages Batman comic to tie into new Cartoon Network show, DC are making all these all-ages titles returnable, to encourage retailers to order high and find he ceiling on sales.
Of course, this isn’t he first time we’ve had such a crossover…http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkLHdDmNG-s
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017