I’m off to see Man Of Steel today. I’m not the only one, DC are right now exhibitingthe movie for their employees today, both hired and freelance. Which is why Brian Azzarello, Scott Lobdell, Dan Jurgens, Greg Rucka, Jeff LeMire, Kieth Giffen, Robert Venditti and Jeff LeMire are all in town. And why if yiu call the offices, it goes straight to voicemail.
Although considering Geoff Johns is still in Los Angeles, Scott Snyder is incommunicado and Grant Morrison is a world away, this all sounds more like a palace coup than a movie premiere…
We’ll keep you posted as our office mole gives us more details of who had what kind of popcorn in the weeks to come! My bet is Venditti went for the extra-salty!
- Riz Ahmed And Billie Piper In Trailer For City Of Tiny Lights - January 19, 2017
- The Panels, Guest And Signing Schedules For 2000AD’s 40 Years Of Thrill-Power Festival Next Month - January 19, 2017
- Death’s Head Creators Hit Banbury, As Its Comic Con Returns - January 19, 2017
- Watchmen Lenticular Covers For Batman And Flash “The Button” Story Won’t Be In Previews – Retailers Have To Order Now - January 18, 2017
- Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1 Gets A Nice New Cover For Its Second Print… - January 18, 2017