I’m off to see Man Of Steel today. I’m not the only one, DC are right now exhibitingthe movie for their employees today, both hired and freelance. Which is why Brian Azzarello, Scott Lobdell, Dan Jurgens, Greg Rucka, Jeff LeMire, Kieth Giffen, Robert Venditti and Jeff LeMire are all in town. And why if yiu call the offices, it goes straight to voicemail.
Although considering Geoff Johns is still in Los Angeles, Scott Snyder is incommunicado and Grant Morrison is a world away, this all sounds more like a palace coup than a movie premiere…
We’ll keep you posted as our office mole gives us more details of who had what kind of popcorn in the weeks to come! My bet is Venditti went for the extra-salty!
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017