I’m off to see Man Of Steel today. I’m not the only one, DC are right now exhibitingthe movie for their employees today, both hired and freelance. Which is why Brian Azzarello, Scott Lobdell, Dan Jurgens, Greg Rucka, Jeff LeMire, Kieth Giffen, Robert Venditti and Jeff LeMire are all in town. And why if yiu call the offices, it goes straight to voicemail.
Although considering Geoff Johns is still in Los Angeles, Scott Snyder is incommunicado and Grant Morrison is a world away, this all sounds more like a palace coup than a movie premiere…
We’ll keep you posted as our office mole gives us more details of who had what kind of popcorn in the weeks to come! My bet is Venditti went for the extra-salty!
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018