From the preview to Superman Unchained #1, out tomorrow.
Nagasaki, days after the nuclear bomb explodes at Hiroshima.
Or was it a nuclear bomb? This clearly isn’t. It’s something disguised as a nuclear bomb, something or someone launched by the US government who has the destructive power of a nuclear bomb, and clearly has the same effect.
Could there have been no nuclear bombs invented in the New 52 DC Universe in the nineteen forties? Could it always have been superpowered beings instead? And so was there something – someone – that preceded Superman and ended the Second World War?
Is Superman Unchained doing a riff on Uber?
Do note that it is neither a bird, nor a plane.
Superman Unchained #1 is published tomorrow, folks…
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018