From the preview to Superman Unchained #1, out tomorrow.
Nagasaki, days after the nuclear bomb explodes at Hiroshima.
Or was it a nuclear bomb? This clearly isn’t. It’s something disguised as a nuclear bomb, something or someone launched by the US government who has the destructive power of a nuclear bomb, and clearly has the same effect.
Could there have been no nuclear bombs invented in the New 52 DC Universe in the nineteen forties? Could it always have been superpowered beings instead? And so was there something – someone – that preceded Superman and ended the Second World War?
Is Superman Unchained doing a riff on Uber?
Do note that it is neither a bird, nor a plane.
Superman Unchained #1 is published tomorrow, folks…
- Stan Lee Cameo In “Fresh Off The Boat” Just Before Free Comic Book Day And The Comic By Gene Luen Yang and Jorge Corona - April 24, 2017
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017