From the preview to Superman Unchained #1, out tomorrow.
Nagasaki, days after the nuclear bomb explodes at Hiroshima.
Or was it a nuclear bomb? This clearly isn’t. It’s something disguised as a nuclear bomb, something or someone launched by the US government who has the destructive power of a nuclear bomb, and clearly has the same effect.
Could there have been no nuclear bombs invented in the New 52 DC Universe in the nineteen forties? Could it always have been superpowered beings instead? And so was there something – someone – that preceded Superman and ended the Second World War?
Is Superman Unchained doing a riff on Uber?
Do note that it is neither a bird, nor a plane.
Superman Unchained #1 is published tomorrow, folks…
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017