From the preview to Superman Unchained #1, out tomorrow.
Nagasaki, days after the nuclear bomb explodes at Hiroshima.
Or was it a nuclear bomb? This clearly isn’t. It’s something disguised as a nuclear bomb, something or someone launched by the US government who has the destructive power of a nuclear bomb, and clearly has the same effect.
Could there have been no nuclear bombs invented in the New 52 DC Universe in the nineteen forties? Could it always have been superpowered beings instead? And so was there something – someone – that preceded Superman and ended the Second World War?
Is Superman Unchained doing a riff on Uber?
Do note that it is neither a bird, nor a plane.
Superman Unchained #1 is published tomorrow, folks…
- Can Stargate Really Work As A New Show Set In 1928? - July 22, 2017
- Indie Novelist Matt Wolf On His Epic Fantasy Series, The Ronin Saga, And SDCC - July 22, 2017
- How To Gatecrash VIP Parties At San Diego Comic-Con (With Apologies To Robert Kirkman) - July 22, 2017
- Oh The Celebrities You’ll Meet At San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2017
- The Winners Of The Eisner Awards 2017 In Full – And Their Reactions! - July 22, 2017