I understand from pretty decent sources that the new team on Action Comics, after Scott Lobdell‘s fill-in, are Batman/Superman‘s Greg Pak and New Guardian‘s Aaron Kuder, who recently drew part of Superman #18.
Of course, Kuder is also known for writing and drawing his own work elsewhere.
I’m hearing the possibility that some people may be looking at him to do more on the book, just as Tony Daniels is right now.
Possibly for similar reasons?
Email enquiries were not returned…
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Puts Five Million Comics In The Classroom, Announces Kid Sherlock, Albert Einstein: Time Mason, Stray, Midnight Tiger And The Ghost, The Owl - April 27, 2017
- Heading Towards 100,000 For X-O Manowar #1’s Third Printing - April 27, 2017
- Leo Baxendale, Creator Of The Bash Street Kids, Dies At 86 - April 27, 2017
- Bumping The Numbers On The 25-Cent Saga #43 By Bryan K Vaughan And Fiona Staples - April 27, 2017