I understand from pretty decent sources that the new team on Action Comics, after Scott Lobdell‘s fill-in, are Batman/Superman‘s Greg Pak and New Guardian‘s Aaron Kuder, who recently drew part of Superman #18.
Of course, Kuder is also known for writing and drawing his own work elsewhere.
I’m hearing the possibility that some people may be looking at him to do more on the book, just as Tony Daniels is right now.
Possibly for similar reasons?
Email enquiries were not returned…
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018
- Vaughn Stein Developing Smoketown from Scout Comics as a Movie - January 18, 2018
- 6 DC Comics Covers for February 2018 from Lee Bermejo, Bilquis Evely, Guillem March, Alvaro Martinez, Shane Davis, and Doug Mahnke - January 18, 2018
- Promethea Joins the Justice League of America - January 18, 2018
- Brenden Fletcher and Karl Kerschl Finally Bring Isola to Image Comics for April 2018 - January 18, 2018