I understand from pretty decent sources that the new team on Action Comics, after Scott Lobdell‘s fill-in, are Batman/Superman‘s Greg Pak and New Guardian‘s Aaron Kuder, who recently drew part of Superman #18.
Of course, Kuder is also known for writing and drawing his own work elsewhere.
I’m hearing the possibility that some people may be looking at him to do more on the book, just as Tony Daniels is right now.
Possibly for similar reasons?
Email enquiries were not returned…
- Motor Crush #9 Will Be A Flashback Issue Drawn By Cameron Stewart With Babs Tarr On Colours - July 22, 2017
- Yes, Frank Castle Is 100% Putting On The War Machine Armour For Marvel Legacy - July 22, 2017
- Marvel’s New East Asian Superhero Titles, Sword Master And Aero, Will Be Published In East Asian Countries First - July 22, 2017
- Designing Lockjaw For ‘Inhumans: Once And Future Kings’ Back-Up Strips - July 22, 2017
- First Look At The New Runaways Comic By Rainbow Rowell And Kris Anka - July 22, 2017