I understand from pretty decent sources that the new team on Action Comics, after Scott Lobdell‘s fill-in, are Batman/Superman‘s Greg Pak and New Guardian‘s Aaron Kuder, who recently drew part of Superman #18.
Of course, Kuder is also known for writing and drawing his own work elsewhere.
I’m hearing the possibility that some people may be looking at him to do more on the book, just as Tony Daniels is right now.
Possibly for similar reasons?
Email enquiries were not returned…
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017