After some conflicting signals over the past couple days, this morning comes a new post from Brendon that maybe the New Doctor Who has been signed on after all. I suspect we’ll find out a little more on that throughout the course of the day.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Saturday:
I haven’t managed to corroborate a single detail of their story but Starburst have claimed that the BBC have had their hand forced and will announce the next star of Doctor Who tomorrow.
Ed Stradling is a producer of documentaries for DVD and Blu-ray special features, including a number for Doctor Who. He’s apparently been speaking to Steven Moffat today, or at least quoting him on Twitter.
General Zod has a point of view.
Most-Read Comic Stories Saturday:
But it may have brought up a question even more important than maintaining good working relationships between creators and publishers. The question of whether or not Batman sits down.
The pen and ink art files to the upcoming issue of Wonder Woman leaked onto the internet earlier this week. These days, such files aren’t lettered so, we have to muddle through, trying to work out what’s going on. Spoilers, obviously.
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #5: Kingdom Hearts Funko Box - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Games Countdown #3: Killing Jason in the Friday The 13th Game - December 30, 2017