— Jim Lee (@JimLee) June 5, 2013
John Rood is the Executive Vice President of Sales, Marketing and Business Development, a regular reader of Bleeding Cool and he has a tattoo of the state of Texas on one of his ankles.
And now a Metropolis coffee chain in the upcoming Superman Unchained.
I wonder if a cup costs $2.99 or $3.99? And would Batman ever sit down to drink one?
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017