I was rereading We3 last weekend, so maybe I came across these at just the right time. Robert Chew’s lush landscape painting of beasts and birds, mechanised accompanied by human… soldiers? Owners? Programmers? Companions.
Anyway, pretty pictures by anyone’s definition. More to come, it seems.
Someone who’s replaced every part of the bison.
Not so much a kingfisher, more a king assassin.
They look slow… but they’re powered by nuclear fusion!
Their heads can keep turning right round until they unscrew off completely.
Yeah, c’mon poachers, take this mother’s horn.
Mechanical vultures also double as a tent for inclement weather, such as monsoons.
Looking forward to more from Chew.
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017