I was rereading We3 last weekend, so maybe I came across these at just the right time. Robert Chew’s lush landscape painting of beasts and birds, mechanised accompanied by human… soldiers? Owners? Programmers? Companions.
Anyway, pretty pictures by anyone’s definition. More to come, it seems.
Someone who’s replaced every part of the bison.
Not so much a kingfisher, more a king assassin.
They look slow… but they’re powered by nuclear fusion!
Their heads can keep turning right round until they unscrew off completely.
Yeah, c’mon poachers, take this mother’s horn.
Mechanical vultures also double as a tent for inclement weather, such as monsoons.
Looking forward to more from Chew.
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Puts Five Million Comics In The Classroom, Announces Kid Sherlock, Albert Einstein: Time Mason, Stray, Midnight Tiger And The Ghost, The Owl - April 27, 2017