I feel a little like Crocodile Dundee, reading Buzzfeed’s 8 Spoilers About Superman Unchained article.
“That? That’s not a spoiler. This is a spoiler!”
But you’ll have to wait for our Wonder Woman coverage later today for that.
We do however learn that Lex Luthor is in a new Metropolis prison designed by Jim Lee (so expect a prison with lots of belt buckles and pouches) called M.A.W. Although Scott Snyder has forgotten what it stands for. I’m guessing M is for Metropolis. Metropolis Arkham Wing?
But the book has a brand new Superman opponent, falling satllites and a bit of Lois/Clark stuff. And that four page foldout.
Next Wednesday, folks!
- The First Exclusive Retailer Variant With An Exclusive Extra Eight Pages Too – X-O Manowar For Collector’s Paradise - January 16, 2017
- Could Sony Sell Spider-Man To CBS? - January 16, 2017
- Is Archie Comics Dropping Sonic The Hedgehog? - January 16, 2017
- Even More Walking Dead #163 For Your 25 Cents - January 16, 2017
- This Martin Luther King Comic May Have Been The Most Influential Comic Book Of All Time - January 16, 2017