I feel a little like Crocodile Dundee, reading Buzzfeed’s 8 Spoilers About Superman Unchained article.
“That? That’s not a spoiler. This is a spoiler!”
But you’ll have to wait for our Wonder Woman coverage later today for that.
We do however learn that Lex Luthor is in a new Metropolis prison designed by Jim Lee (so expect a prison with lots of belt buckles and pouches) called M.A.W. Although Scott Snyder has forgotten what it stands for. I’m guessing M is for Metropolis. Metropolis Arkham Wing?
But the book has a brand new Superman opponent, falling satllites and a bit of Lois/Clark stuff. And that four page foldout.
Next Wednesday, folks!
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017