I feel a little like Crocodile Dundee, reading Buzzfeed’s 8 Spoilers About Superman Unchained article.
“That? That’s not a spoiler. This is a spoiler!”
But you’ll have to wait for our Wonder Woman coverage later today for that.
We do however learn that Lex Luthor is in a new Metropolis prison designed by Jim Lee (so expect a prison with lots of belt buckles and pouches) called M.A.W. Although Scott Snyder has forgotten what it stands for. I’m guessing M is for Metropolis. Metropolis Arkham Wing?
But the book has a brand new Superman opponent, falling satllites and a bit of Lois/Clark stuff. And that four page foldout.
Next Wednesday, folks!
- Mark Buckingham And Steve Rude Replace Nick Bradshaw And Klaus Janson On ‘Manhunter Vs Sandman’ - July 27, 2017
- What Else Can You Find In That Marvel Book Previews Catalogue For Early 2018? - July 27, 2017
- A Few DC Covers You May Or May Not Have Seen For August, From Cho To Portacio To Albuquerque - July 27, 2017
- Riccardo Federici Draws The Evil Batmen Of Metal For DC Comics Promotional Items - July 27, 2017
- Harley Quinn Homages The Dark Knight Returns For Batman Day Takeover - July 27, 2017