I feel a little like Crocodile Dundee, reading Buzzfeed’s 8 Spoilers About Superman Unchained article.
“That? That’s not a spoiler. This is a spoiler!”
But you’ll have to wait for our Wonder Woman coverage later today for that.
We do however learn that Lex Luthor is in a new Metropolis prison designed by Jim Lee (so expect a prison with lots of belt buckles and pouches) called M.A.W. Although Scott Snyder has forgotten what it stands for. I’m guessing M is for Metropolis. Metropolis Arkham Wing?
But the book has a brand new Superman opponent, falling satllites and a bit of Lois/Clark stuff. And that four page foldout.
Next Wednesday, folks!
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018