Nokia tells us “This trailer is only being shared with a select group of Man of Steel, movie and comic fans and after looking at your site, we thought you’d be super excited to have a first look at the trailer. We loved your Man of Steel coverage so far – you are clearly very excited about the film!”
Well, yes. Yes we are. And here’s why Nokia are excited.
They also sent me a USB flash drive in the shape of a Kryptonian key, full of links to Man Of Steel content across the web.
And led me to create this kind of thing.
My Kryptonian name means Fighter Of Injustice and Proponent Of Voicemail Hacking, I think.
Oh and look, five hundred employees of Sears have dressed up as Superman to beat a world record.
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018