Nokia tells us “This trailer is only being shared with a select group of Man of Steel, movie and comic fans and after looking at your site, we thought you’d be super excited to have a first look at the trailer. We loved your Man of Steel coverage so far – you are clearly very excited about the film!”
Well, yes. Yes we are. And here’s why Nokia are excited.
They also sent me a USB flash drive in the shape of a Kryptonian key, full of links to Man Of Steel content across the web.
And led me to create this kind of thing.
My Kryptonian name means Fighter Of Injustice and Proponent Of Voicemail Hacking, I think.
Oh and look, five hundred employees of Sears have dressed up as Superman to beat a world record.
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017