Nokia tells us “This trailer is only being shared with a select group of Man of Steel, movie and comic fans and after looking at your site, we thought you’d be super excited to have a first look at the trailer. We loved your Man of Steel coverage so far – you are clearly very excited about the film!”
Well, yes. Yes we are. And here’s why Nokia are excited.
They also sent me a USB flash drive in the shape of a Kryptonian key, full of links to Man Of Steel content across the web.
And led me to create this kind of thing.
My Kryptonian name means Fighter Of Injustice and Proponent Of Voicemail Hacking, I think.
Oh and look, five hundred employees of Sears have dressed up as Superman to beat a world record.
- Speculator Corner: Digging Up The First Lockjaw Solo Comic - July 22, 2017
- Bill Adler’s ‘Letters To Batman’ From 1966 Republished As Fanmail ’66 - July 22, 2017
- DC Comics Variant Covers For August From Dale Keown, Emanuela Lupacchino, Frank Cho, And Stanley Artgerm Lau - July 22, 2017
- Video: Teen Wolf Cast Answers Questions About The Final 10 Episodes - July 22, 2017
- Can Stargate Really Work As A New Show Set In 1928? - July 22, 2017