David Yardin has been showing off some of the amends on the digitally distributed art on Injustice: Gods Among Us.
He’s been comparing the digital version on the left, to the later print versions, which he reinked and coloured on top of the inker and colourist, to be closer to what he was after.
There’s definitely more definition, in some cases more action and we lose crying horse-faced Batman…
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018