The New York Post is DC’s new place to go it seems. And they give us our first peek of Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo’s Zero Year, year-long early years look at the life of Bruce Wayne and Batman.
Though you may have to squint a little.
And it’s a nicer, happier postcardy version of Gotham. One you could genuinely say “wish you were here” for.
You know, Gotham’s tourist authorities must really have their work cut out in the present day. “See Batman” only gets you so far. When they started off, it was easy, nowadays they must recommend the mist secure, airtight hidden hotels in the city, and even then the Court Of Owls will still get in.
- Today’s Secret Empire #7 Revisits That Scene With Thor’s Hammer, Ahead Of The Final Issues - July 26, 2017
- As Of Today, Batman Is Officially A Meta-Human (Suicide Squad #22 Spoilers) - July 26, 2017
- Which Order To Read Today’s Secret Empire Comics In? And How Imperial Are They? X-Men Blue #8, Occupy Avengers #8, Deadpool #34, Mighty Captain Marvel #7, Captain America: Sam Wilson #24, Secret Empire #7, Captain America: Steve Rogers #19 - July 26, 2017
- Infamous Iron Man #10 Rewrites The Reality Of The Multiverse (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Is This The Proof You Need For The Identity Of Mister Oz From Today’s Action Comics #984? - July 26, 2017