The New York Post is DC’s new place to go it seems. And they give us our first peek of Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo’s Zero Year, year-long early years look at the life of Bruce Wayne and Batman.
Though you may have to squint a little.
And it’s a nicer, happier postcardy version of Gotham. One you could genuinely say “wish you were here” for.
You know, Gotham’s tourist authorities must really have their work cut out in the present day. “See Batman” only gets you so far. When they started off, it was easy, nowadays they must recommend the mist secure, airtight hidden hotels in the city, and even then the Court Of Owls will still get in.
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017
- Original Art Page From Asterix Breaks Records, Sells For $300,000 - January 23, 2017
- Ed Begley Jr Investigates Giant Robot Building With February’s “Build” Loot Crate - January 23, 2017
- Titan Has A Bunch Of Dark Souls And Assassin’s Creed Comics Out For April 2017… - January 23, 2017
- DC Comics Admits That Batman/The Shadow By Scott Snyder, Steve Orlando And Riley Rossmo – Exists - January 23, 2017