The New York Post is DC’s new place to go it seems. And they give us our first peek of Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo’s Zero Year, year-long early years look at the life of Bruce Wayne and Batman.
Though you may have to squint a little.
And it’s a nicer, happier postcardy version of Gotham. One you could genuinely say “wish you were here” for.
You know, Gotham’s tourist authorities must really have their work cut out in the present day. “See Batman” only gets you so far. When they started off, it was easy, nowadays they must recommend the mist secure, airtight hidden hotels in the city, and even then the Court Of Owls will still get in.
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017