The New York Post is DC’s new place to go it seems. And they give us our first peek of Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo’s Zero Year, year-long early years look at the life of Bruce Wayne and Batman.
Though you may have to squint a little.
And it’s a nicer, happier postcardy version of Gotham. One you could genuinely say “wish you were here” for.
You know, Gotham’s tourist authorities must really have their work cut out in the present day. “See Batman” only gets you so far. When they started off, it was easy, nowadays they must recommend the mist secure, airtight hidden hotels in the city, and even then the Court Of Owls will still get in.
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018
- Sitcomics Challenges Diamond with 64-Page $3.99 Comics – and a 20-Page Preview of Start-Up #1 - January 19, 2018
- He Who Knows Floods Soaks at the Touch of Frank Cho’s Man-Thing - January 19, 2018
- Batman and Doomsday Clock Win Comics of the Year, DC Wins Publisher at Diamond 2017 Gem Awards - January 19, 2018
- The Walking Dead, Wild Hunt, and X-Men Red Top Advance Reorders - January 19, 2018