It’s just been teased by the headlines at the top of the 10.30pm report on BBC One report. But this story, as revealed by Bleeding Cool earlier in the day is, at least in the UK, as important as corrupt politicians, terrorism and violent actions in Syria and Turkey.
They did seem to refer to the search for the Twelfth Doctor… but as all Bleeding Cool fans know, shouldn’t that be the Thirteenth? Or more importantly… The Last Doctor.
The newsreader’s top button just popped. She must be excited… updating when we can.
BRENDON’S UPDATE: Look what I just made.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6fVLODAJ5A
I’m sure that, outside of the UK, lots of people are wondering what all of this fuss is about…
- We Are All Monsters – A Cadaver’s Confession - January 22, 2017
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017