It’s just been teased by the headlines at the top of the 10.30pm report on BBC One report. But this story, as revealed by Bleeding Cool earlier in the day is, at least in the UK, as important as corrupt politicians, terrorism and violent actions in Syria and Turkey.
They did seem to refer to the search for the Twelfth Doctor… but as all Bleeding Cool fans know, shouldn’t that be the Thirteenth? Or more importantly… The Last Doctor.
The newsreader’s top button just popped. She must be excited… updating when we can.
BRENDON’S UPDATE: Look what I just made.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6fVLODAJ5A
I’m sure that, outside of the UK, lots of people are wondering what all of this fuss is about…
- Andy Weir On Why ‘Wonder Woman’ Sets Little Girls Up For Disappointment - July 23, 2017
- Sneak Peek Of The Legend Of Korra: Turf Wars Part 1 At SDCC – And Part 2 Announced! - July 23, 2017
- MacKenzie Cadenhead To Write Disney Spider-Man Book ‘Deck The Malls!’, With Christmas Venom - July 23, 2017
- Women Of Marvel Panel At SDCC: Rainbow Rowell’s Runaways Has The Same Plot As The Country Bears Movie - July 23, 2017
- Bringing Back Longshot, And More From The Marvel ResurrXion Panel At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017