It’s just been teased by the headlines at the top of the 10.30pm report on BBC One report. But this story, as revealed by Bleeding Cool earlier in the day is, at least in the UK, as important as corrupt politicians, terrorism and violent actions in Syria and Turkey.
They did seem to refer to the search for the Twelfth Doctor… but as all Bleeding Cool fans know, shouldn’t that be the Thirteenth? Or more importantly… The Last Doctor.
The newsreader’s top button just popped. She must be excited… updating when we can.
BRENDON’S UPDATE: Look what I just made.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6fVLODAJ5A
I’m sure that, outside of the UK, lots of people are wondering what all of this fuss is about…
- When Rooster Teeth Endorse Your Fan-Made Games At C2E2… - April 23, 2017
- An Inflammatory Article About Marvel’s Promotional Hydra Shirts For Comic Store Employees - April 23, 2017
- Gisele Legace’s Comics Made It To C2E2 – Even If Gisele Didn’t - April 23, 2017
- “I Look At Every Audition As, I Just Want This Job” – Veronica Taylor On Being Ash, At C2E2 - April 23, 2017
- Frank Miller Loved Halle Berry’s Catwoman – The Dark Knight Panel At C2E2 - April 23, 2017