When talking about his Larfleeze book to ComicBook.com, Keith Giffen answered the question
Since you’re working with Marc [DeMatteis] again, how long until we get a guest issue from Kevin Maguire?
With this response;
Probably never since he’s working on another book with me and Marc. I know that should be “Marc and me” but the thought of putting his name first… cue frisson.
A book with Giffen, DeMatteis and Maguire? The Justice League dream team?
It’s happening folks. Well, I mean, something is.
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018