I’ve been told by sources close to Phoenix police, the evacuation of Phoenix Comicon for half an hour was due to an incident with a fire extinguisher, which gave the appearance of smoke billowing of a third floor window at the Convention Center in Phoenix, but we’ll have to wait for any official confirmation. But Wil Wheaton confirms that;
Turns out fire alarm had nothing to do with anyone associated with Phoenix Comic Con. It was another thing in the same building.
— Wil Wheaton (@wilw) May 27, 2013
But first, here’s a series of videos taken during the evacuation… it’s as if you were there! And running around in a jiggly, blurry fashion.
- Is This Our June Wedding Then? (Spoilers for Today’s Marvel Comics) - January 17, 2018
- Richard Corben, Emmanuel Guibert and Chris Ware Nominated for the Angoulême Grand Prix 2018 - January 17, 2018
- When Luke Skywalker Learnt About Rogue One in Marvel’s Star Wars - January 17, 2018
- Justice League #37 Makes DC Comics Fans the Enemy (SPOILERS) - January 17, 2018
- You’ll Believe Avengers Can Retcon – Avengers #676 and Champions #16 Spoilers - January 17, 2018