I’ve been told by sources close to Phoenix police, the evacuation of Phoenix Comicon for half an hour was due to an incident with a fire extinguisher, which gave the appearance of smoke billowing of a third floor window at the Convention Center in Phoenix, but we’ll have to wait for any official confirmation. But Wil Wheaton confirms that;
Turns out fire alarm had nothing to do with anyone associated with Phoenix Comic Con. It was another thing in the same building.
— Wil Wheaton (@wilw) May 27, 2013
But first, here’s a series of videos taken during the evacuation… it’s as if you were there! And running around in a jiggly, blurry fashion.
- Humberto Ramos Warping Marvel Characters Together for New Comic? #WhoGetsWarped - June 18, 2018
- Has Geoff Johns Remembered Justice League: Rise Of The Seven Seas? - June 18, 2018
- What You May Have Learned from the DC Comics Writers Summit - June 18, 2018
- Cover to X-Men Gold #31 Revealed – is it a Wedding Spoiler? - June 18, 2018
- Retailers Can Get a Hall of Justice Staff T-Shirt at San Diego Comic-Con - June 18, 2018