I’ve been told by sources close to Phoenix police, the evacuation of Phoenix Comicon for half an hour was due to an incident with a fire extinguisher, which gave the appearance of smoke billowing of a third floor window at the Convention Center in Phoenix, but we’ll have to wait for any official confirmation. But Wil Wheaton confirms that;
Turns out fire alarm had nothing to do with anyone associated with Phoenix Comic Con. It was another thing in the same building.
— Wil Wheaton (@wilw) May 27, 2013
But first, here’s a series of videos taken during the evacuation… it’s as if you were there! And running around in a jiggly, blurry fashion.
- Batman’s Plan for Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy in This Week’s Batman #43 - March 19, 2018
- Man, Everyone Gets to be Worthy These Days (Thanos #16 and #17 Spoilers) - March 19, 2018
- Family of Star Wars/Deadpool Artist Nicole ‘Nik’ Virella Raising Money for Operation - March 19, 2018
- Golden Apple Comics Shop Launches Its Own Comics with Darick Robertson, Michael McMillian, and Lindsey Stirling - March 19, 2018
- Christopher Sebela and Joshua Hixson Launch Shanghai Red from Image in June - March 19, 2018