I’ve been told by sources close to Phoenix police, the evacuation of Phoenix Comicon for half an hour was due to an incident with a fire extinguisher, which gave the appearance of smoke billowing of a third floor window at the Convention Center in Phoenix, but we’ll have to wait for any official confirmation. But Wil Wheaton confirms that;
Turns out fire alarm had nothing to do with anyone associated with Phoenix Comic Con. It was another thing in the same building.
— Wil Wheaton (@wilw) May 27, 2013
But first, here’s a series of videos taken during the evacuation… it’s as if you were there! And running around in a jiggly, blurry fashion.
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017