I’ve been told by sources close to Phoenix police, the evacuation of Phoenix Comicon for half an hour was due to an incident with a fire extinguisher, which gave the appearance of smoke billowing of a third floor window at the Convention Center in Phoenix, but we’ll have to wait for any official confirmation. But Wil Wheaton confirms that;
Turns out fire alarm had nothing to do with anyone associated with Phoenix Comic Con. It was another thing in the same building.
— Wil Wheaton (@wilw) May 27, 2013
But first, here’s a series of videos taken during the evacuation… it’s as if you were there! And running around in a jiggly, blurry fashion.
- Will Rosada Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017
- Jim Lee And Tula Lotay’s Take On Warren Ellis And Jon Davis-Hunt’s The Wild Storm - January 20, 2017
- When Dark Knight Fan President Donald Trump Quoted Bane In His Inauguration Speech - January 20, 2017