The G.I. Joe team is under fire in an American town that’s been overrun by Cobra forces. While the team stages a daring—and last-ditch—counterattack, the Baroness and her deadly squad has set the town up for destruction… including the Heroes & Fantasies comic book shops! Will Duke lead the G.I. Joe team to victory? And, more importantly–where will everybody get their comic books now?!
Heroes and Fantasies is a real comic book store in San Antonio, Texas and will appear in the June-shipping comic as a thanks for a substantial contribution to the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund made by the shop.
So on, Saturday June 29th they will host a “Men Of Action
Day” with the writer, Fred Van Lente and artist, Robert Atkins signing and sketching to promote the launch of the comic.
- DC Comics Cancels Doom Patrol #12 Orders, Delays It Until at Least April - January 18, 2018
- Justice League Of America’s Queen Of Fables Story Gets an Extra Issue - January 18, 2018
- AfterShock Signs Zac Thompson and Lonnie Nadler for 3 Comics Series – Her Infernal Descent is the First - January 18, 2018
- Spider-Man Goes to Wakanda in New Marvel Kids Comic, Marvel Super Hero Adventures - January 18, 2018
- Will Doomsday Clock Bring Back the Legion and the Justice Society? And What’s With Shazam? - January 18, 2018