The G.I. Joe team is under fire in an American town that’s been overrun by Cobra forces. While the team stages a daring—and last-ditch—counterattack, the Baroness and her deadly squad has set the town up for destruction… including the Heroes & Fantasies comic book shops! Will Duke lead the G.I. Joe team to victory? And, more importantly–where will everybody get their comic books now?!
Heroes and Fantasies is a real comic book store in San Antonio, Texas and will appear in the June-shipping comic as a thanks for a substantial contribution to the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund made by the shop.
So on, Saturday June 29th they will host a “Men Of Action
Day” with the writer, Fred Van Lente and artist, Robert Atkins signing and sketching to promote the launch of the comic.
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of Wizard Magazine: A Guide To Comics? - July 27, 2017