The G.I. Joe team is under fire in an American town that’s been overrun by Cobra forces. While the team stages a daring—and last-ditch—counterattack, the Baroness and her deadly squad has set the town up for destruction… including the Heroes & Fantasies comic book shops! Will Duke lead the G.I. Joe team to victory? And, more importantly–where will everybody get their comic books now?!
Heroes and Fantasies is a real comic book store in San Antonio, Texas and will appear in the June-shipping comic as a thanks for a substantial contribution to the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund made by the shop.
So on, Saturday June 29th they will host a “Men Of Action
Day” with the writer, Fred Van Lente and artist, Robert Atkins signing and sketching to promote the launch of the comic.
- Christopher Priest Writes The Black Panther Vs. The Justice League (SPOILERS) - March 21, 2018
- All Marvel Comics Trade Paperbacks Out Today Are, Again, 99 Cents on ComiXology - March 21, 2018
- The Avengers Editors Appear to be Keen Bleeding Cool Readers… - March 21, 2018
- The Ranger Slayer Makes Her Debut in Go Go Power Rangers #8… (SPOILERS) - March 21, 2018
- So, How Evil is Poison Ivy Today? And a First Mention of Tom King’s Sanctuary (Batman #43 Spoilers) - March 21, 2018