The G.I. Joe team is under fire in an American town that’s been overrun by Cobra forces. While the team stages a daring—and last-ditch—counterattack, the Baroness and her deadly squad has set the town up for destruction… including the Heroes & Fantasies comic book shops! Will Duke lead the G.I. Joe team to victory? And, more importantly–where will everybody get their comic books now?!
Heroes and Fantasies is a real comic book store in San Antonio, Texas and will appear in the June-shipping comic as a thanks for a substantial contribution to the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund made by the shop.
So on, Saturday June 29th they will host a “Men Of Action
Day” with the writer, Fred Van Lente and artist, Robert Atkins signing and sketching to promote the launch of the comic.
- Ch-Ch-Changes: Luciano Vecchio Will Join Ironheart #1, Issue #2 Slips to January - October 18, 2018
- Will You Find Doctor Aphra in Your Return of Wolverine #1 Second Printing? - October 18, 2018
- Landry Walker’s Writer’s Commentary for A Clash Of Kings #13 - October 18, 2018
- Dinesh Shamdasani Shaves Head to Match Bloodshot’s Vin Diesel - October 18, 2018
- Grant Morrison’s Midnight Green Lantern Tops Advance Reorders - October 18, 2018