The G.I. Joe team is under fire in an American town that’s been overrun by Cobra forces. While the team stages a daring—and last-ditch—counterattack, the Baroness and her deadly squad has set the town up for destruction… including the Heroes & Fantasies comic book shops! Will Duke lead the G.I. Joe team to victory? And, more importantly–where will everybody get their comic books now?!
Heroes and Fantasies is a real comic book store in San Antonio, Texas and will appear in the June-shipping comic as a thanks for a substantial contribution to the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund made by the shop.
So on, Saturday June 29th they will host a “Men Of Action
Day” with the writer, Fred Van Lente and artist, Robert Atkins signing and sketching to promote the launch of the comic.
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017