Thanks to DC Women Kicking Ass who picked up on this one. L’il Gotham previously tried to sneak a Stephanie Brown Batgirl onto a page but failed. This time they succeeded with a Stephanie Brown Robin. Or at least her costume. Or at least half of it. Over to the far left.
While Over on CBR, Kelly Thompson presents a series of redesigns of a host of female comic book characters for reasons or taste, decency, practicality and style. By getting a bunch of female artists to do the trick. Including this one for Angela, by Meredith McClaren.
- Did You Notice It’s Inauguration Day? This Week’s Comic Books Did… - January 20, 2017
- Black Panther & The Crew To Become Marvel’s Third Black Panther Monthly Comic - January 20, 2017
- Philip Stead And Erin Stead Complete Mark Twain’s Lost Book, The Purloining Of Prince Oleomargarine - January 20, 2017
- Frank Cho – No Nudity, Just Catholic Nuns In Bikinis - January 20, 2017
- A Sneak Peek At The Best Selling Comic Of 2017 – Could It Be Obelix The Gaul? - January 20, 2017