Thanks to DC Women Kicking Ass who picked up on this one. L’il Gotham previously tried to sneak a Stephanie Brown Batgirl onto a page but failed. This time they succeeded with a Stephanie Brown Robin. Or at least her costume. Or at least half of it. Over to the far left.
While Over on CBR, Kelly Thompson presents a series of redesigns of a host of female comic book characters for reasons or taste, decency, practicality and style. By getting a bunch of female artists to do the trick. Including this one for Angela, by Meredith McClaren.
- After Arkham Asylum 2, Dark Knight 3 And Doomsday Clock… What Sequel Could Be Next? - July 25, 2017
- Remember That Time The Savage Dragon Had Some Questions To Ask God? - July 25, 2017
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A ‘Vikings’ Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017