Thanks to DC Women Kicking Ass who picked up on this one. L’il Gotham previously tried to sneak a Stephanie Brown Batgirl onto a page but failed. This time they succeeded with a Stephanie Brown Robin. Or at least her costume. Or at least half of it. Over to the far left.
While Over on CBR, Kelly Thompson presents a series of redesigns of a host of female comic book characters for reasons or taste, decency, practicality and style. By getting a bunch of female artists to do the trick. Including this one for Angela, by Meredith McClaren.
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017