No spoilers. No real spoilers anyway. From Tumblr
So… Did anyone else get their pre-order early? This is a HUGE mistake via BBC America, one I’m very happy to be victimized by. I get to see Nightmare in Silver AND The Name of the Doctor early!
So, I feel like I have the awesome power of being able to spoil something really really big in the palm of my hands but I refuse sir, I REFUSE! Just know that The Name of the Doctor is a seriously game-changing episode. And that Clara’s explanation will BLOW classic Whovians out of the water.
So yesterday I found my pre-ordered copy of Doctor Who Series 7 Part 2 waiting in my mailbox. So obviously I watched the last two episodes. The Name of the Doctor. Wow, it’s as epic as they make it sound. Possibly the most epic adventure in all of New Who. The scene in which they explain Clara is before the credits, and anybody who’s seen any classic Who stories will immediately wish to rewind to see such a spectacular opening again, but have no fear they replay it later in the episode. Artie and Angie don’t have major rolls, calm down. The last three minutes… I wish I could reveal the ending. Let’s just say certain rumors are true, regarding the 50th and the last three minutes sets the stage.
Oh, and there is no teaser after the credits for the 50th. At least not on the Blu-Ray edition I received.
Warning. There are real spoilers in the links. Including the truth about a story Bleeding Cool ran recently. Ordered from the BBC America website… expect quite a few to land this week! Amazon.com still appear to be waiting until the end of the month, though Amazon.co.uk buyers will have it a little sooner…
- Retailers Can Get a Hall of Justice Staff T-Shirt at San Diego Comic-Con - June 18, 2018
- The Top 500 Comics and Graphic Novels Ordered in May 2018 - June 18, 2018
- Fantagraphics to Finally Publish Conclusion of Gilbert Hernandez’ Maria M - June 18, 2018
- Now About Comics Publish Joseph Eichberger’s 1950’s Cartoons About Priests - June 18, 2018
- So… What If Kitty and Colossus Don’t Get Married Either? - June 18, 2018