Could you survive a week offline? Maybe it’s time to find out.
As we speak, people are are tweeting spoilers from The Name Of The Doctor, revealed by copies of the DVD and Blu Ray shipping a week early, to anyone who tweets about Doctor Who. Given the fact that tomorrow will see many more copies arrive in the post, and Amazon UK orders estimated to arrive on Friday,the only practical way to avoid spoilers is to get offline. Stay away from tabloid newspapers. Find a way to watch it in advance, yourself.
Or just resign to the inevitable. Apparently you’re meant to enjoy it more that way, anyway.
See you in a week!
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017