Could you survive a week offline? Maybe it’s time to find out.
As we speak, people are are tweeting spoilers from The Name Of The Doctor, revealed by copies of the DVD and Blu Ray shipping a week early, to anyone who tweets about Doctor Who. Given the fact that tomorrow will see many more copies arrive in the post, and Amazon UK orders estimated to arrive on Friday,the only practical way to avoid spoilers is to get offline. Stay away from tabloid newspapers. Find a way to watch it in advance, yourself.
Or just resign to the inevitable. Apparently you’re meant to enjoy it more that way, anyway.
See you in a week!
- DC Comics Change Credits On Tomorrow’s Green Lanterns, Justice League, Raven And More - January 17, 2017
- DC Comics Take Legal Action Against Ice Cream Store For The Shape Of Their “G” - January 17, 2017
- Dr Aphra, OOO And BT-1 Make Their Way Into The Wider Star Wars Universe - January 17, 2017
- Image Gives Curse Words A Gold Embossed One-Per-Retailer Cover Too – Well, It Is Their Birthday Any Day Now - January 17, 2017
- Marvel’s One Per Store Variant Covers – Collect The Set? from Mighty Captain Marvel To Venom - January 17, 2017