We ran the rumour a while ago. That Wolverine travelling in time in Age Of Ultron would affect his healing factor, which may lead to a Death Of Wolverine story.
Marvel have announced at C2E2 that Wolverine #7 will run a new story, Killable, by Paul Cornell and Alan Davis, about a Wolverine without va healing factor and all his enemies trying to take their dirty revenge on the man. Cornell compared it to a Western…
This also seems to echo a plotline in the upcoming The Wolverine movie. And the end will be a “major media moment”.
So, yeah, dead Wolverine.
- Comic Store in Your Future: Not Convinced Comic Sales Are Going to Improve Anytime Soon - January 21, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 21st January 2018 – A “Great Thaw” Taking Place over Marvel’s Comics - January 21, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters, 21st January 2018 – Kindness Works, Allegedly - January 21, 2018
- It Looks like DC Comics Didn’t Tell Chris Sprouse About Tom Strong Appearing in The Terrifics Either - January 21, 2018
- Deathstroke Vs. Batman – New Series by Priest and Carlo Pagulayan From DC Comics for April - January 21, 2018