We ran the rumour a while ago. That Wolverine travelling in time in Age Of Ultron would affect his healing factor, which may lead to a Death Of Wolverine story.
Marvel have announced at C2E2 that Wolverine #7 will run a new story, Killable, by Paul Cornell and Alan Davis, about a Wolverine without va healing factor and all his enemies trying to take their dirty revenge on the man. Cornell compared it to a Western…
This also seems to echo a plotline in the upcoming The Wolverine movie. And the end will be a “major media moment”.
So, yeah, dead Wolverine.
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017
- Warren Ellis, On Whether Nazis Should Be Punched In The Face, Or Not - January 22, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd January 2017 – Supergirl Grabs Bleeding Cool By The Traffic - January 22, 2017
- Sean Gordon Murphy’s New Batman Series, Teased… - January 22, 2017