We ran the rumour a while ago. That Wolverine travelling in time in Age Of Ultron would affect his healing factor, which may lead to a Death Of Wolverine story.
Marvel have announced at C2E2 that Wolverine #7 will run a new story, Killable, by Paul Cornell and Alan Davis, about a Wolverine without va healing factor and all his enemies trying to take their dirty revenge on the man. Cornell compared it to a Western…
This also seems to echo a plotline in the upcoming The Wolverine movie. And the end will be a “major media moment”.
So, yeah, dead Wolverine.
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017