We ran the rumour a while ago. That Wolverine travelling in time in Age Of Ultron would affect his healing factor, which may lead to a Death Of Wolverine story.
Marvel have announced at C2E2 that Wolverine #7 will run a new story, Killable, by Paul Cornell and Alan Davis, about a Wolverine without va healing factor and all his enemies trying to take their dirty revenge on the man. Cornell compared it to a Western…
This also seems to echo a plotline in the upcoming The Wolverine movie. And the end will be a “major media moment”.
So, yeah, dead Wolverine.
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017
- SCOOP: The Return Of The Elementals From Dynamite Entertainment - April 30, 2017