I was at a Millarworld launch party for Jupiter’s Legacy in London last night, and got chatting to artist and illustrator Oliver Harud who mentioned he was working on a graphic novel with comedian and pear cider advertiser Mark Watson. This fellow.
He makes the world better. Substantially better. And he did some radio voiceovers for me back in the day.
There’s an Amazon listing for next year, so I feel more comfortable about mentioning it. Dan And Sam, from Simon And Shuster, scheduled for next summer. Described thus;
Dan Jolly and his wife Sam are pretty much the dream couple. Lovers and best friends, their life is about as perfect as it can get. But then one terrible night Sam is knocked down and killed by a car right outside the restaurant. Dan cannot believe Sam is gone. But then one night, as if by a miracle, she comes back to him. But it cannot last and as quickly as she appeared, she is gone again. Soon Dan realises that he must make a choice – to have Sam with him again, but just once a year, or to let her go – forever. A magical story about love, grief and moving on…or not.
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017