I was at a Millarworld launch party for Jupiter’s Legacy in London last night, and got chatting to artist and illustrator Oliver Harud who mentioned he was working on a graphic novel with comedian and pear cider advertiser Mark Watson. This fellow.
He makes the world better. Substantially better. And he did some radio voiceovers for me back in the day.
There’s an Amazon listing for next year, so I feel more comfortable about mentioning it. Dan And Sam, from Simon And Shuster, scheduled for next summer. Described thus;
Dan Jolly and his wife Sam are pretty much the dream couple. Lovers and best friends, their life is about as perfect as it can get. But then one terrible night Sam is knocked down and killed by a car right outside the restaurant. Dan cannot believe Sam is gone. But then one night, as if by a miracle, she comes back to him. But it cannot last and as quickly as she appeared, she is gone again. Soon Dan realises that he must make a choice – to have Sam with him again, but just once a year, or to let her go – forever. A magical story about love, grief and moving on…or not.
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017
- Is Nick Spencer Suited To Write Captain America If He Opposes Punching Nazis? We Asked Captain America In 1982 - January 21, 2017