I was at a Millarworld launch party for Jupiter’s Legacy in London last night, and got chatting to artist and illustrator Oliver Harud who mentioned he was working on a graphic novel with comedian and pear cider advertiser Mark Watson. This fellow.
He makes the world better. Substantially better. And he did some radio voiceovers for me back in the day.
There’s an Amazon listing for next year, so I feel more comfortable about mentioning it. Dan And Sam, from Simon And Shuster, scheduled for next summer. Described thus;
Dan Jolly and his wife Sam are pretty much the dream couple. Lovers and best friends, their life is about as perfect as it can get. But then one terrible night Sam is knocked down and killed by a car right outside the restaurant. Dan cannot believe Sam is gone. But then one night, as if by a miracle, she comes back to him. But it cannot last and as quickly as she appeared, she is gone again. Soon Dan realises that he must make a choice – to have Sam with him again, but just once a year, or to let her go – forever. A magical story about love, grief and moving on…or not.
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018