John Cunningham at the DC 101 panel at C2E2 totally teased a Villain’s Month at DC Comics when someone asked a question about a new Crime Syndicate Of America comic, saying that the question was asked a month too soon.
We’ve been saying that DC have a Villains Month planned for some time. In which every issue in the New 52 changes its title for one issue to the name of the big bad villain and renumbers to #1. Batman becoming The Riddler #1 for example. And now we have, I guess, Justice League becoming Crime Syndicate Of America #1?
More, much more to come I’m sure…
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017