John Cunningham at the DC 101 panel at C2E2 totally teased a Villain’s Month at DC Comics when someone asked a question about a new Crime Syndicate Of America comic, saying that the question was asked a month too soon.
We’ve been saying that DC have a Villains Month planned for some time. In which every issue in the New 52 changes its title for one issue to the name of the big bad villain and renumbers to #1. Batman becoming The Riddler #1 for example. And now we have, I guess, Justice League becoming Crime Syndicate Of America #1?
More, much more to come I’m sure…
- Marvel To Publish Ridiculous X-Men Gold And Blue Trade Paperbacks - July 25, 2017
- The ‘Stranger Things’ Cast Tell Us About Their Favourite Scary Movies at SDCC - July 25, 2017
- Dan DiDio On DC Comics And Acknowledging Legacy Numbering - July 25, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Cinematic Universe ‘Black Panther’ Origin And ‘Infinity War’ Preludes - July 25, 2017
- Marvel Comics Hires Jaime Hernandez For ‘Ms America Chavez’ Origin - July 25, 2017