Former French Attorney General and current European MP Rachida Dati, who has just withdrawn from the Parisiene mayoral contest, is the subject of a graphic novel biography, that isn’t particularly flattering.
“Rachida – Aux Noms De Peres” or “Rachida – In The Name Of The Fathers” plays up on the fact that Ms Dati is a single, unmarried mother and the father is unknown.
She is suing stating that it is a breach of privacy for both herself and her young daughter, and claiming 100,000 euros in damages. The courts will decide tomorrow.
- Buzz and Pat Broderick, the New Inker Ambassadors for the Inkwell Awards - January 16, 2018
- Old Man Hawkeye #1 and Venom #160 Go to Second Printings - January 16, 2018
- Neil Gaiman Announces Paperback of Norse Mythology for Tuesday, March 6th - January 16, 2018
- Finally – Frank Miller’s 300 Prequel, Xerxes, from Dark Horse Comics in April 2018 - January 16, 2018
- So… Why Is Marvel Not Cancelling Their Lowest-Selling Comics? - January 16, 2018