Former French Attorney General and current European MP Rachida Dati, who has just withdrawn from the Parisiene mayoral contest, is the subject of a graphic novel biography, that isn’t particularly flattering.
“Rachida – Aux Noms De Peres” or “Rachida – In The Name Of The Fathers” plays up on the fact that Ms Dati is a single, unmarried mother and the father is unknown.
She is suing stating that it is a breach of privacy for both herself and her young daughter, and claiming 100,000 euros in damages. The courts will decide tomorrow.
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017
- Is Nick Spencer Suited To Write Captain America If He Opposes Punching Nazis? We Asked Captain America In 1982 - January 21, 2017