Former French Attorney General and current European MP Rachida Dati, who has just withdrawn from the Parisiene mayoral contest, is the subject of a graphic novel biography, that isn’t particularly flattering.
“Rachida – Aux Noms De Peres” or “Rachida – In The Name Of The Fathers” plays up on the fact that Ms Dati is a single, unmarried mother and the father is unknown.
She is suing stating that it is a breach of privacy for both herself and her young daughter, and claiming 100,000 euros in damages. The courts will decide tomorrow.
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kinney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017
- Titans – The DC Live-Action TV Series Alongside Season 3 Of Young Justice, On DC’s Own Streaming TV Service For 2018 - April 25, 2017
- Caliber Comics Launch Five More Graphic Novels In July 2017 – From HP Lovecraft To Velda, Girl Detective - April 25, 2017