Former French Attorney General and current European MP Rachida Dati, who has just withdrawn from the Parisiene mayoral contest, is the subject of a graphic novel biography, that isn’t particularly flattering.
“Rachida – Aux Noms De Peres” or “Rachida – In The Name Of The Fathers” plays up on the fact that Ms Dati is a single, unmarried mother and the father is unknown.
She is suing stating that it is a breach of privacy for both herself and her young daughter, and claiming 100,000 euros in damages. The courts will decide tomorrow.
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017