Teebusters busted? Offering today, a super-take on Amy Pond.
Naturally they made it different enough from Karen Gillan to avoid issues over likenesses. But was it enough to avoid issues over this, by the late Michael Turner?
The Supergirl design was submitted to Teebusters last year, and I believe the similarity was noted at the time, but ignored…
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018
- All of DC Comics Reboots Are Still Happening, Even Elongated Man’s Identity Crisis Face (Super Sons #12 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Is Avengers: No Surrender a Flipped Version of Marvel Super-Heroes Secret Wars? (Avengers #676 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018