We’re getting a first glimpse on Free Comic Book Day of Chris Roberson and Scott Kowalchuk’s Strangers. But the book itself will see publication in July from Oni. What’s the gen?
Protecting the world from the strange is what Verity, Michael, and Sandoval do best, and on the island nation of Hidalgo, things have been getting very strange indeed. The president has declared martial law, sending everyone to excavations in the jungle. But the strangest thing of all is the involvement of the mysterious organization O.C.C.U.L.T. What could they want with an island with no strategic value? It’s up to the Strangers to find out!
- Tying Up One Of Those Civil War II Hanging Threads In Today’s Ultimates 2… - April 26, 2017
- DC Comics Ch-Ch-Changes – Hal, Hell And Harley - April 26, 2017
- Another Fake Jack Kirby Page Sells For Over $2000 On eBay - April 26, 2017
- Adult Swim Confirms That Neon Joe, Werewolf Hunter Is Returning In May - April 26, 2017
- A Comic Store In Your Future – Guardians 2 Will Be A Smash. The Comics, Not So Much. - April 26, 2017