That’s five different titles with “Uncanny” in their name published or announced in the last couple of months. So why not make it six?
The Uncanny, by William D Hodge. A preview going up on ComiXology any day now, but can be downloaded here, the book has been available for digital download before. Even so, a high public profile may well see them receiving a legal trademark challenge over the name.
But who exactly from? Dynamite own the comic book trademark for “Uncanny” according to official records, and Marvel own “Uncanny X-Men” of course…
The Zen Brawler. The Voodoo Wildchild. The Faceless Mystery Man. The New Age Oracle. The Master of the Steel Skin Technique. The Psycho Soul. And the Gnostic spirit. They are “The Uncanny”. The Uncanny, is a mystery school of revolutionaries fighting against conformity and the genocide of the imagination. Mystery school is a university of the soul, a school for the study of the mysteries of the inner nature of man and of surrounding nature.
- Tony S Daniel, On Leaving The Justice League For Now - January 23, 2017
- Star Wars Episode VIII Will Be Called…. The Last Jedi - January 23, 2017
- How Will Your Comic Store Celebrate Image Comics Day On February 1st? - January 23, 2017
- Walking Dead Co-Creator Tony Moore To Benefit Planned Parenthood With This Commemorative Trump Print - January 23, 2017
- Yet More Punching Nazis, Pepe The Frog, Richard Spencer … And Jack Kirby - January 23, 2017