That’s five different titles with “Uncanny” in their name published or announced in the last couple of months. So why not make it six?
The Uncanny, by William D Hodge. A preview going up on ComiXology any day now, but can be downloaded here, the book has been available for digital download before. Even so, a high public profile may well see them receiving a legal trademark challenge over the name.
But who exactly from? Dynamite own the comic book trademark for “Uncanny” according to official records, and Marvel own “Uncanny X-Men” of course…
The Zen Brawler. The Voodoo Wildchild. The Faceless Mystery Man. The New Age Oracle. The Master of the Steel Skin Technique. The Psycho Soul. And the Gnostic spirit. They are “The Uncanny”. The Uncanny, is a mystery school of revolutionaries fighting against conformity and the genocide of the imagination. Mystery school is a university of the soul, a school for the study of the mysteries of the inner nature of man and of surrounding nature.
- Just Five Exclusive Retailer Cover Variants From Marvel Again for July – X-Men, Deadpool, Guardians, Spider-Men And Secret Empire - April 28, 2017
- The Fate Of Kieron Gillen And Jamie McKelvie In Skottie Young’s I Hate Image Comics For Free Comic Book Day (SPOILERS) - April 28, 2017
- As Marvel Sends Outs Corrected Printing Of Secret Empire #0, #6 Increases In Size - April 28, 2017
- James Cameron’s Avatar Comic For Free Comic Book Day Shows You What Happened After Jake Jumped Toruk Makto - April 28, 2017
- Marvel Bumps Up Their “True Believers” $1 Spider-Man Reprints Ahead Of Spider-Man Homecoming - April 28, 2017