That’s five different titles with “Uncanny” in their name published or announced in the last couple of months. So why not make it six?
The Uncanny, by William D Hodge. A preview going up on ComiXology any day now, but can be downloaded here, the book has been available for digital download before. Even so, a high public profile may well see them receiving a legal trademark challenge over the name.
But who exactly from? Dynamite own the comic book trademark for “Uncanny” according to official records, and Marvel own “Uncanny X-Men” of course…
The Zen Brawler. The Voodoo Wildchild. The Faceless Mystery Man. The New Age Oracle. The Master of the Steel Skin Technique. The Psycho Soul. And the Gnostic spirit. They are “The Uncanny”. The Uncanny, is a mystery school of revolutionaries fighting against conformity and the genocide of the imagination. Mystery school is a university of the soul, a school for the study of the mysteries of the inner nature of man and of surrounding nature.
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018