Marc Webb and Dane DeHaan have each tweeted a brand new images from the upcoming sequel to The Amazing Spider-Man. They do not offer much in terms of plot details, but they Webb’s image shows a very intelligent-looking Jamie Foxx in front of a board that has our hero’s face at the forefront. We know that, early in the story at least, Max Dillon, the alter ego of Electro, is something of Spider-Man fan. I guess that’s his creepy stalker board we can see on the wall.
DeHaan’s image is of his character Harry Osborn, who is the new Green Goblin Jr., taking the place of James Franco. He looks very suave as he steps in to a car, giving an undeniably worried glance at someone unknown. Whoever it is, Osborn does not look particularly pleased to see them. Of course, it’s probably just the photographer of this image and there’s nary a movie clue to be had from the snap.
And finally, here’s a video of our hero and his dame, hitting the town down at Union Station. Can any of you lip read?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7BcHVF_mxU
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 will be in cinemas from April 18th 2014.
- Massive Mighty Morphin Spoilers For The Power Rangers Movie, Revealed - March 11, 2017
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015