Given Marvel’s tendency to name Russian characters after their Soviet background, such as the Red Ghost and the Red Guard, wasn’t a little odd that Natasha Romanova wasn’t the Red Widow, man-killing spider comparisons aside?
Comics Place describes it as “a series that takes place in the ’70s, during the Cold War, we see spies, science fiction and pretty girls.”
- Did Bleeding Cool Move Your Needle? - July 23, 2017
- Geek Food: The Lich King Ice Cream At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- Dan DiDio Reveals The Secret Origins Of The Comic Creators – And The Fans – At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- The First Thirteenth Doctor Cosplay At San Diego Comic-Con…Is By A Man - July 23, 2017
- David Duchovny Says He Had Difficulty Voice Acting For X-Files Audible Series - July 23, 2017