Jim Hanley’s Universe, one of the most famous comic shops in the world, located opposite the Empire State Building. will be closing at the end of the month.
However, the staff will be opening a new location with a new name. JHU Comic Books on 32 East 32nd Street, opening just in time for Free Comic Book Day.
So the remaining days of April will be the last chance for you to pay homage and triubute to such a famous location, and also to see the Street Comics painted by Tito at the current shop, before they are covered up by the new owners…
- Anders Nilsen’s Cover For Fantagraphics’ Launch Of All Time Comics: Atlas In May 2017 - February 21, 2017
- A Comic Convention Like They Used To Be – The SD Comic Fest, Last Weekend - February 21, 2017
- The Statue Based On Frank Cho’s Wonder Woman Covers - February 21, 2017
- “Decadent, Imperialist Style” – 2000AD 40th Anniversary Special, The Bleeding Cool Review - February 21, 2017
- Adam Glass And Dennis Calero’s The Normals Debuts From AfterShock Comics In May 2017 - February 21, 2017