Jim Hanley’s Universe, one of the most famous comic shops in the world, located opposite the Empire State Building. will be closing at the end of the month.
However, the staff will be opening a new location with a new name. JHU Comic Books on 32 East 32nd Street, opening just in time for Free Comic Book Day.
So the remaining days of April will be the last chance for you to pay homage and triubute to such a famous location, and also to see the Street Comics painted by Tito at the current shop, before they are covered up by the new owners…
- Walking Around Comics Village At MCM London Comic Con Spring 2017… - May 27, 2017
- Nine Thoughts About Doctor Who: The Pyramid At The End Of The World – Do You Consent? - May 27, 2017
- 71 Shots Of Cosplay From MCM London Comic Con – On The Showfloor, In The Sunshine, In The Bars…. - May 27, 2017
- Comichaus – The Streaming App For Discovering Indie Comics - May 27, 2017
- Deathstroke Vs. Jesus – Christopher Priest Writes About DC Comics, Censorship, Sex, Religion And Birth Control - May 27, 2017