Jim Hanley’s Universe, one of the most famous comic shops in the world, located opposite the Empire State Building. will be closing at the end of the month.
However, the staff will be opening a new location with a new name. JHU Comic Books on 32 East 32nd Street, opening just in time for Free Comic Book Day.
So the remaining days of April will be the last chance for you to pay homage and triubute to such a famous location, and also to see the Street Comics painted by Tito at the current shop, before they are covered up by the new owners…
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today – Thor, Cable, Batman And Rugrats In A Comic Show - October 17, 2017
- How Did Unknown Creator David Jesus Vignolli Get Boom! To Publish His Comic A Girl In The Himalayas? He Just Sent It In… - October 17, 2017
- Major Misprint On Mighty Thor #700… Will Marvel Recall Copies? - October 17, 2017
- How DC Comics Is Opposing The Superman Jesus Trademark Of Stacey Lee - October 17, 2017
- Now Raina Telgemeier’s Drama Banned In An Entire Educational District In Texas - October 17, 2017