Jim Hanley’s Universe, one of the most famous comic shops in the world, located opposite the Empire State Building. will be closing at the end of the month.
However, the staff will be opening a new location with a new name. JHU Comic Books on 32 East 32nd Street, opening just in time for Free Comic Book Day.
So the remaining days of April will be the last chance for you to pay homage and triubute to such a famous location, and also to see the Street Comics painted by Tito at the current shop, before they are covered up by the new owners…
- Sherlock Holmes And John Watson – A Boy, His Bear And Endless Adventures - January 16, 2017
- The Bleeding Cool Dad & Kid Reviews: LadyCastle #1, Bad Machinery: The Case of the Unknown Visitor - January 15, 2017
- Yes, That Was Paul Weller In Tonight’s Series Finale Of Sherlock (No Spoilers) - January 15, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 15th January 2017 – Concern About The Comic Book National Debt - January 15, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 15th January 2016 – “DC Continues To Sell Circles Around Marvel” - January 15, 2017