It’s so easy to take a panel out of context in some comic book, a medium which relies on surrounding panels to give it any kind of meaning, comprehension or status, for cheap laughs and maybe a high Reddit score.
So go on then, Catwoman #19.
It is an unfortunate pose, as Catwoman looks like she’s about to become Goatse-woman. But it’s all out of context, what happens next?
I’m glad the text emphasises that he was hit with her off-panel boot. Because from the look of the panel before it and this one, it taint necessarily so…
Goodnight folks, see you in the morning.
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017
- The Winners Of Diamond’s Retailer Best Practice Awards Spring 2017, Announced At Chicago - April 24, 2017
- DC Comics Has Dark Matter, Cougar And Cub Have Faecal Matter… - April 24, 2017