It’s so easy to take a panel out of context in some comic book, a medium which relies on surrounding panels to give it any kind of meaning, comprehension or status, for cheap laughs and maybe a high Reddit score.
So go on then, Catwoman #19.
It is an unfortunate pose, as Catwoman looks like she’s about to become Goatse-woman. But it’s all out of context, what happens next?
I’m glad the text emphasises that he was hit with her off-panel boot. Because from the look of the panel before it and this one, it taint necessarily so…
Goodnight folks, see you in the morning.
- Eddie Brock Gets Back In The Venom Suit In April… Ahead Of His Big Anniversary - January 23, 2017
- Tony S Daniel, On Leaving The Justice League For Now - January 23, 2017
- Star Wars Episode VIII Will Be Called…. The Last Jedi - January 23, 2017
- How Will Your Comic Store Celebrate Image Comics Day On February 1st? - January 23, 2017
- Walking Dead Co-Creator Tony Moore To Benefit Planned Parenthood With This Commemorative Trump Print - January 23, 2017