It’s so easy to take a panel out of context in some comic book, a medium which relies on surrounding panels to give it any kind of meaning, comprehension or status, for cheap laughs and maybe a high Reddit score.
So go on then, Catwoman #19.
It is an unfortunate pose, as Catwoman looks like she’s about to become Goatse-woman. But it’s all out of context, what happens next?
I’m glad the text emphasises that he was hit with her off-panel boot. Because from the look of the panel before it and this one, it taint necessarily so…
Goodnight folks, see you in the morning.
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018