It’s so easy to take a panel out of context in some comic book, a medium which relies on surrounding panels to give it any kind of meaning, comprehension or status, for cheap laughs and maybe a high Reddit score.
So go on then, Catwoman #19.
It is an unfortunate pose, as Catwoman looks like she’s about to become Goatse-woman. But it’s all out of context, what happens next?
I’m glad the text emphasises that he was hit with her off-panel boot. Because from the look of the panel before it and this one, it taint necessarily so…
Goodnight folks, see you in the morning.
- Photos: Doctor Who Cosplay Show Hits A Few Bumps In The Time Vortex - July 23, 2017
- When R2 And C-3PO Met Big Bird: How Lucasfilm Marketed Star Wars In The ’70s And ’80s - July 23, 2017
- An Afternoon With The Crew Of Star Trek: Discovery - July 23, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters -23rd July 2017 – Show Me Some Sugar - July 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller Lists – 23rd July 2017 – An Interlude Of Jokes And Riddles - July 23, 2017