Yesterday I ran a review of Jupiter’s Legacy #1, by Mark Millar and Frank Quitely, out in a week’s time.
This morning I read Justice League #19 by Geoff Johns and Ivan Reis, and got a remarkable case of deja vu. Foreign politics vs home politics, to be sure, but it’s just weird to have two sets of superheroes standing around talking interference/non interference in as many days.
Maybe it’s one of those ideaspace moments, but two of the best selling comics this month are going down this road. Is everything going Marvelman on us?
They’re asking similar questions in today’s Vibe #3 as well.
Basically, this is Trinity War.
Also, on an even more trivial nature, a Superman figure with a beard in Jupiter’s Legacy… and in Justice League #19…
And in Man Of Steel…
Forget Iron Man With A Nose, it’s all about Superman With A Beard today.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London and Image Comics.
- The Fuzzy Wet Nosed Hounds of Justice! - August 20, 2017
- The Unlicensed Marvel/DC/Fantastic Four Funfair Ride Of Olde London Town - August 20, 2017
- Will You Tweet #WhereIsLoisLaneMerchandise? - August 20, 2017
- Hope Nicholson’s Collection Of Intersectional Gothic Romance Stories, Now On Kickstarter - August 20, 2017
- The Comic Store That Will Order All The Marvel Lenticular Covers, Actually - August 20, 2017