As this is being published, I’m off to see the Iron Man movie. SO what does that mean? Well, it means that while I’m there you might just get an infographic or two.
In this case it’s illustrating the news that, from a survey of 500 English teachers around the world who teach English as a second language, a third of them use comics to teach the language with.
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018
- IDW to Publish Rick Veitch’s Brat Pack Hardcover in September - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Pink Time Force Ranger in April - January 15, 2018
- Valiant Issues Correction for Shadowman #1 Glow-in-the-Dark Variant – They Will Publish More Than One Copy - January 15, 2018