Here’s the third and final trailer for Star Trek Into Darkness. At this point it looks like the mysterious identity of Kha… er… John Harrison is actually the point.
I could believe it was a case of “write what you know.” The filmmakers were surrounded by speculation about the sequel’s villain from before they even started writing it, and they’ve turned that interest – arguably obsession – back on us all.
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017