Here’s the third and final trailer for Star Trek Into Darkness. At this point it looks like the mysterious identity of Kha… er… John Harrison is actually the point.
I could believe it was a case of “write what you know.” The filmmakers were surrounded by speculation about the sequel’s villain from before they even started writing it, and they’ve turned that interest – arguably obsession – back on us all.
- Ch-Ch-Changes- with Edgar Salazar, Grant Morrison, Howard Porter and Jorge Jiminez - January 15, 2018
- Jamie Hewlett Draws BBC Radio 4 Front Row’s Stig Abel - January 15, 2018
- IDW to Publish Rick Veitch’s Brat Pack Hardcover in September - January 15, 2018
- Meet the Pink Time Force Ranger in April - January 15, 2018
- Valiant Issues Correction for Shadowman #1 Glow-in-the-Dark Variant – They Will Publish More Than One Copy - January 15, 2018