They just announced it.
— Boston Comic Con (@BostonComicCon) April 16, 2013
In the spirit of the Blitz, despite the tragic events of yesterday, the Boston Comic Con will take place this weekend. They state;
Boston Comic Con is happy to announce that the convention will go on this weekend as scheduled! We hope to stand as an example of the resilience of Bostonians in the wake of this horrific tragedy. The many statements of solidarity we have received from fans and guests alike have been very encouraging. We will be donating a portion of the art auction proceeds to the Red Cross for the Boston Marathon victims relief effort. In light of the heightened security in the city we ask cosplayers to not bring prop weapons this weekend.
Boston Comic Con is still happening this weekend and I’ll still be there. Come on by and say hello. #Boston
— Steve Niles (@SteveNiles) April 16, 2013
I repeat what I said yesterday: @bostoncomiccon will be the safest con in the US after yesterday’s events. To not go is ridiculous.
— Pat Covey (@TheCovinator) April 16, 2013
We will still be at @bostoncomiccon this weekend. We hope the con is a welcome distraction to recent events. We’ll see you there!
— Zenescope(@Zenescope) April 16, 2013
— Jesse Munoz (@JesseMunoz) April 16, 2013
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017
- Original Wolverine Tops The Advance Reorder Lists – Is It Time For Marvel To Bring Him Back? - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Savage Dragon #225 - July 26, 2017
- Dr. Snyderlove Or: How DC Comics Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Metal - July 26, 2017
- Randall Malinoff Is No Longer Chief Operating Officer Of Wizard World For Some Reason. - July 26, 2017