This is the cover to DC Universe Presents #19. The front cover. What’s on the WTF gatefold you ask? Well some people on the DC message board have been giving it some thought…
Between the sword on the cover and the creative team, I think the time displaced-hero is likely going to be Beowulf, as seen in the Sword of Sorcery backup.
Once I realized that Bedard was writing, it suddenly occurred to me that Beowulf is the most likely choice. He’s from a post-apocalyptic future, which means his mere existence heralds disaster. Bedard promised his 2013 return in the final page of his Sword of Sorcery story. And now that I look at it… FLASH IS BEING STABBED BY BEOWULF’S SWORD!! Mystery solved. DC Universe Presents Beowulf.
Well, I suppose if I did actually know, it would be churlish not to confirm it…
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017