Courtesy of USA Today, here’s the reveal to this Wednesday’s Justice League #19, with its WTF gatefold cover.
I mean, come on, it’s not like it’s the first time this has happened…
You know what Superman, I just wouldn’t hang around Batman. You know how it always ends up…
UPDATE: Mind you,
@bleedingcool Is that the Operative from the Others?
— Ryan Murphy (@JockBroLV) April 15, 2013
- Is This Our June Wedding Then? (Spoilers for Today’s Marvel Comics) - January 17, 2018
- Richard Corben, Emmanuel Guibert and Chris Ware Nominated for the Angoulême Grand Prix 2018 - January 17, 2018
- When Luke Skywalker Learnt About Rogue One in Marvel’s Star Wars - January 17, 2018
- Justice League #37 Makes DC Comics Fans the Enemy (SPOILERS) - January 17, 2018
- You’ll Believe Avengers Can Retcon – Avengers #676 and Champions #16 Spoilers - January 17, 2018