From the Cleveland Plain Dealer. The neighbourhood that created Superman.
The old Jewish neighborhood from the 1930’s has become pretty run-down. People who live there now are fairly poor, and the buildings are not in good shape. But this is where Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster grew up.
Will they get a Superman statue?
- Let’s All Watch Frank Miller And Klaus Janson Talk Will Eisner For Over An Hour - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017