From the Cleveland Plain Dealer. The neighbourhood that created Superman.
The old Jewish neighborhood from the 1930’s has become pretty run-down. People who live there now are fairly poor, and the buildings are not in good shape. But this is where Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster grew up.
Will they get a Superman statue?
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017