From the Cleveland Plain Dealer. The neighbourhood that created Superman.
The old Jewish neighborhood from the 1930’s has become pretty run-down. People who live there now are fairly poor, and the buildings are not in good shape. But this is where Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster grew up.
Will they get a Superman statue?
- Is This Our June Wedding Then? (Spoilers for Today’s Marvel Comics) - January 17, 2018
- Richard Corben, Emmanuel Guibert and Chris Ware Nominated for the Angoulême Grand Prix 2018 - January 17, 2018
- When Luke Skywalker Learnt About Rogue One in Marvel’s Star Wars - January 17, 2018
- Justice League #37 Makes DC Comics Fans the Enemy (SPOILERS) - January 17, 2018
- You’ll Believe Avengers Can Retcon – Avengers #676 and Champions #16 Spoilers - January 17, 2018