Husband and wife team Ken Marino and Erica Oyama have been hired to write the script for the film adaptation of Adam Mansbach’s so-called children’s-book-for-adults, Go The F To Sleep.
The book is a manifestation of Mansbach’s frustration at not being able to get his daughter off to bed successfully. His fatigue and anger screams through the seams. It’s something all too familiar for parents, of course – trying to get some me-time and your child Just. Won’t. Sleep.
But is this really the material for a feature length movie?
How this story will accustom to the screen should be interesting to see and I hope that Marino and Oyama – parents as well as Wainy Days, Party Down and Children’s Hospital alumni – will find the funny bits in all of this anguish.
Here are videos of the book as read by Werner Herzog, Samuel L. Jackson and Noni Hazlehurst. Would be nice if they all got cameos in the film.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ADF4iY7KCk
- Massive Mighty Morphin Spoilers For The Power Rangers Movie, Revealed - March 11, 2017
- Final Fantasy XV Preview – What Four Hours With The Title Told Us - August 16, 2016
- PAX South 2016: Deckbound Unbound: The Evolution of the TCG - February 2, 2016
- Call of Duty: Blacks Op 3 Has Sold Better Than The Last Two Games In The Franchise - November 11, 2015
- The Nathan Drake Collection Was The Best Selling Digital PS4 Game In October - November 11, 2015