In the last few weeks, I’d received a number of reports that in the new Walking Dead, there would be a major character death. Even that Rick would be biting the big one. And Robert Kirkman’s hinting about the possibility about the TV show didn’t help.
But it wasn’t true.
At least not in this issue.
So you can be more at ease and enjoy the issue, set in the Hilltop and at Rick’s Place, with characters preparing an all out assault on Negan.
There is no assault yet. Which is why no one dies. Yet.
But this is about politics, machinations against a foe, and a traitor within. We don’t see Ezekiel, but his influence is painted large on the comic, along familiar royal Shakespearian lines. This is Macbeth, this is Julius Caesar, this is Hamlet except, you know, with Jesus.
And talking of Steve Coogan, “No one died”.
Anyway, if you burned through the US House Of Cards, revisited the UK House Of Cards, and it’s a whole week until the new Game Of Thrones, this may just fill that spot. People like cards, like a royal flush being assembled, and somewhere there’s a Joker in the pack.
— LarrysComics.net (@LarrysComics) April 10, 2013
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017