In the last few weeks, I’d received a number of reports that in the new Walking Dead, there would be a major character death. Even that Rick would be biting the big one. And Robert Kirkman’s hinting about the possibility about the TV show didn’t help.
But it wasn’t true.
At least not in this issue.
So you can be more at ease and enjoy the issue, set in the Hilltop and at Rick’s Place, with characters preparing an all out assault on Negan.
There is no assault yet. Which is why no one dies. Yet.
But this is about politics, machinations against a foe, and a traitor within. We don’t see Ezekiel, but his influence is painted large on the comic, along familiar royal Shakespearian lines. This is Macbeth, this is Julius Caesar, this is Hamlet except, you know, with Jesus.
And talking of Steve Coogan, “No one died”.
Anyway, if you burned through the US House Of Cards, revisited the UK House Of Cards, and it’s a whole week until the new Game Of Thrones, this may just fill that spot. People like cards, like a royal flush being assembled, and somewhere there’s a Joker in the pack.
— LarrysComics.net (@LarrysComics) April 10, 2013
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017
- Twenty-Three Uses For An Overshipped Marvel Comic - January 19, 2017