In today’s Uncanny X-Men, the last page reveals the cliffhanger of the end of the last issue of All New X-Men. Which of the All New X-Men would be leaving the Jean Grey School and joining Magneto’s team…
Naturally, we don’t want to spoil it any further, so we “blued” out the character in question.
There you go, no cause for complaints there, right?
This week’s issue does a fine job of, basically, retelling the last few pages of All New X-Men, from the telepathic point of view of the Stepford Cuckoos, taking the background od that issue and making it the foreground.
While also letting the new Uncanny X-Men bounce off each other. Literally.
Uncanny X-Men #4 is published today by Marvel Comics.
- More Comics Folk Attend Anti-Trump Women’s Marches Around The World #WomensMarch - January 21, 2017
- James Hudnall Pleads For His Friends To Give Trump A Chance - January 21, 2017
- Comics Folk React To (Or Are Part Of) The Women’s Marches Against Donald Trump - January 21, 2017
- Peter Capaldi Joins The Anti-Trump Women’s March In London – Potential Spoiler For The 13th Doctor? - January 21, 2017
- Firefly Fans Represent In Anti-Trump Women’s March In Chicago… - January 21, 2017