In today’s Uncanny X-Men, the last page reveals the cliffhanger of the end of the last issue of All New X-Men. Which of the All New X-Men would be leaving the Jean Grey School and joining Magneto’s team…
Naturally, we don’t want to spoil it any further, so we “blued” out the character in question.
There you go, no cause for complaints there, right?
This week’s issue does a fine job of, basically, retelling the last few pages of All New X-Men, from the telepathic point of view of the Stepford Cuckoos, taking the background od that issue and making it the foreground.
While also letting the new Uncanny X-Men bounce off each other. Literally.
Uncanny X-Men #4 is published today by Marvel Comics.
- Thought Bubble Anthology 2017 Features Jason Aaron, Jen Bartel, Cecil Castellucci, Brandon Graham, Jody Houser, Jason Latour, Emi Lenox, Simon Roy, Marley Zarcone - July 20, 2017
- Have DC Masterclass Artists For Dark Matter Only Signed Up For 3 Issues Each? - July 20, 2017
- Will Titans And Teen Titans Merge In 2018? - July 20, 2017
- Is This The True Identity Of Mr. Oz In Superman? (Possible Spoilers) - July 20, 2017
- Bleeding Cool’s First Cosplay Shots From San Diego Comic-Con 2017 - July 20, 2017