In today’s Uncanny X-Men, the last page reveals the cliffhanger of the end of the last issue of All New X-Men. Which of the All New X-Men would be leaving the Jean Grey School and joining Magneto’s team…
Naturally, we don’t want to spoil it any further, so we “blued” out the character in question.
There you go, no cause for complaints there, right?
This week’s issue does a fine job of, basically, retelling the last few pages of All New X-Men, from the telepathic point of view of the Stepford Cuckoos, taking the background od that issue and making it the foreground.
While also letting the new Uncanny X-Men bounce off each other. Literally.
Uncanny X-Men #4 is published today by Marvel Comics.
- African American Superhero Comics ‘YouNeek’ Get UK/European Bookstore Distribution Deal - January 20, 2018
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018