In today’s Uncanny X-Men, the last page reveals the cliffhanger of the end of the last issue of All New X-Men. Which of the All New X-Men would be leaving the Jean Grey School and joining Magneto’s team…
Naturally, we don’t want to spoil it any further, so we “blued” out the character in question.
There you go, no cause for complaints there, right?
This week’s issue does a fine job of, basically, retelling the last few pages of All New X-Men, from the telepathic point of view of the Stepford Cuckoos, taking the background od that issue and making it the foreground.
While also letting the new Uncanny X-Men bounce off each other. Literally.
Uncanny X-Men #4 is published today by Marvel Comics.
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017