In this week’s Supurbia, the team get a celebrity-fuelled welcome in London. And you know what happens when an American comic goes to the UK, they get things wrong.
Now, while the “bloody hell that is so awesome” sounds a little problematic, a fusion of speaking styles, we’ll let that slide. London is all about fusion.
And as we all know, British police officers are about twelve these days. He seems rather old for the job, But, you know, it could be another sign of Tory cuts…
However, then this happens…
What policeman would refer to such headgear as a “cap”? It’s a helmet!
This is a helmet. This is a cap.
And the policeman’s helmet is far more useful when it comes to constructing cheap sexual innuendo. Which looks like it might be about to come in useful.
“Looks like she’s about to polish his helmet.”
See how easy that was?
For shame, Suburbia, for shame.
Suburbia is published today from Boom! Comics.
- Chris Ware, Cosey And Larcenet Are Three Finalists For Angoulême’s Grand Prix , After Alan Moore Pulled Out Again - January 19, 2017
- VIDEO – Stan Lee Unboxes His First Box As His Second Goes Silver Age - January 19, 2017
- Image And Boom Are Diamond’s Comics Publishers Of The Year – The 2016 Gem Awards Results - January 19, 2017
- What If DC Were Publishing A Batman/Shadow Comic By Snyder, Orlando And Rossmo, But No One Made A Sound? - January 19, 2017
- Gendercrunching November 2016 – Marvel, DC, Boom, Titan, Dynamite And Valiant - January 19, 2017