In this week’s Supurbia, the team get a celebrity-fuelled welcome in London. And you know what happens when an American comic goes to the UK, they get things wrong.
Now, while the “bloody hell that is so awesome” sounds a little problematic, a fusion of speaking styles, we’ll let that slide. London is all about fusion.
And as we all know, British police officers are about twelve these days. He seems rather old for the job, But, you know, it could be another sign of Tory cuts…
However, then this happens…
What policeman would refer to such headgear as a “cap”? It’s a helmet!
This is a helmet. This is a cap.
And the policeman’s helmet is far more useful when it comes to constructing cheap sexual innuendo. Which looks like it might be about to come in useful.
“Looks like she’s about to polish his helmet.”
See how easy that was?
For shame, Suburbia, for shame.
Suburbia is published today from Boom! Comics.
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017