Over the weekend I was told that Batman And Robin #19 was sold out completely at Diaond Comic Distributors, burning through an eighteen thousand overprint in hours, after news of the appearance of Carrie Kelley, potentially a new Robin, was announced.
I’ve now been told that DC have, somehow, uncovered a few thousand more, possibly being kept aside for damages, that have now been made available to retailers. So get in quick, you have one more bite at the Robin cherry if you want…
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017