Over the weekend I was told that Batman And Robin #19 was sold out completely at Diaond Comic Distributors, burning through an eighteen thousand overprint in hours, after news of the appearance of Carrie Kelley, potentially a new Robin, was announced.
I’ve now been told that DC have, somehow, uncovered a few thousand more, possibly being kept aside for damages, that have now been made available to retailers. So get in quick, you have one more bite at the Robin cherry if you want…
- Two TV Commercials From DC Comics For the New Age of Heroes Line - January 17, 2018
- For Those of You Still Reading Generation X… Something Special For Jubilee (#86 Spoilers) - January 17, 2018
- Brian Wood and Jorge Coelho’s Robocop: Citizens Arrest Looks to Explore Social Justice - January 17, 2018
- Ludocrats from Kieron Gillen, David Lafuente, and Jim Rossignol is Coming Soon, Honest - January 17, 2018
- Now Glénat to Publish Conan Comics, as It’s All Public Domain in Europe - January 17, 2018