Over the weekend I was told that Batman And Robin #19 was sold out completely at Diaond Comic Distributors, burning through an eighteen thousand overprint in hours, after news of the appearance of Carrie Kelley, potentially a new Robin, was announced.
I’ve now been told that DC have, somehow, uncovered a few thousand more, possibly being kept aside for damages, that have now been made available to retailers. So get in quick, you have one more bite at the Robin cherry if you want…
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017