USA Today have been handed all the info they need from DC about the upcoming Trinity War. And a cover you may have seen a lot of on Bleeding Cool this weekend. Though Bleeding Cool’s version from Friday was higher res…
This summer, DC Comics’ signature supergroups enter into a combustible situation when a hero’s death causes sparks to fly — and not in a good way — among the three teams in the crossover event “Trinity War,” which runs six issues over three different Justice League comic books in July and August.
We also learn;
Johns calls “Trinity War” at its core an “action mystery,” and part of that is the involvement of the Trinity of Sin, three characters — Pandora, Phantom Stranger and the Question — who were slapped with eternal punishment centuries ago by a secret circle of wizards but play important roles for each of the three Justice League squads.
The central mystery, conflicts between the teams and assorted plot points of “Trinity War” are all part of one big impending danger that is approaching the DC Universe, says Johns.
“It’s not going to end wrapped up in a bow,” he says. “Something really, really major happens that kicks off some pretty crazy stuff at the end of August.”
- Watchmen Lenticular Covers For Batman And Flash “The Button” Story Won’t Be In Previews – Retailers Have To Order Now - January 18, 2017
- Justice League/Mighty Morphin Power Rangers #1 Gets A Nice New Cover For Its Second Print… - January 18, 2017
- Looks Like Captain Marvel Was Right About Civil War II – But Has The US President Abandoned Her? - January 18, 2017
- DC Comics’ New Gay Superhero, The Ray – In His Own Words - January 18, 2017
- Valiant Goes To Space – Six Pages From X-O Manowar #1 - January 18, 2017