DC Comics will be releasing their July 2013 solicitations on Monday afternoon/evening.
Of course the likes of CBR, Newsarama, IGN and Comic Vine have been given permission to release certain groups of solicitations in advance. Batbooks, Superbooks, Green Lantern books, Beyond books… and good for them!
You’ll know more on Monday. We already ran the composite cover of Justice League Of America, Justice League and Justice League Dark that kicks off the Trinity War in the New DCU.
But here are a few more covers from the Justice League books, the Edge books, the Dark books, the Young Justice books and DC Collectibles…
Note a second Flash Annual, with Reverse Flash, Vibe getting trapped in one of those containers he was threatened with, Flash using a Green Lantern ring, Earth 2 goes to war and Power Girl’s boob window threatened to cause an inter dimensional diplomatic incident. Is that Count Vertigo in Green Arrow?
And for Dark…
Constantine takes down a Wizard, Animal Man gets an Annual, Pandora gets bloody and Constantine gets to pop by Swamp Thing. And Phantom Stranger is pretty creepy.
Green Team with Deathstroke in the Strip Club seems like the best Cluedo guess ever.
For Young Justice
Teen Titans gets a Raven in the lead.
Oh, and from DC Collectibles, we get quite a few covers recreated as statues… Which ones can you recognise? The Capullo Batman and Joker pair are particularly fine. The Ozymandias cover floats beautifully. And the Aardman DC figures should be in every office cubicle…
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017