Did this little joke sneak through? Addressing Action Comics #22 writer Scott Lobdell, he tweeted;
@scottylobdell Left the seat warm for ya… You might want to leave it a few minutes.
— Andy Diggle (@andydiggle) April 5, 2013
For those who don’t know the vernacular, Andy Diggle is comparing Action Comics to a toilet, and indicating that he may have done something rather unpleasant in there that may need a moment for the odour to disperse…
I don’t know, most reviewers were rather complimentary about the issue.
- The Small Town Barbeque Vampires Of “Redneck” By Donny Cates, Lisandro Estherren And Dee Cunniffe From Image/Skybound In April - January 23, 2017
- Topps To Publish A Trump-Based Garbage Pail Kids Comic – Donald Dump! - January 23, 2017
- What Will Happen To Task Force X After Justice League Vs Suicide Squad? Just Ask Grant Morrison (SPOILERS) - January 23, 2017
- Speculator Corner: Star Wars #49 – The Last Jedi – From Marvel Comics - January 23, 2017
- Scott Lobdell Writes Aspen’s Crossover Series, No World, Debuting In April 2017 - January 23, 2017