We mentioned this might be a thing a couple of weeks ago.
Polarity #1 from Boom!, out today, has sold through its 20% overprint on retailer orders, and has already sold copies for $13 on eBay today for the standard version.
Along with Uber #0, also out today, these are hot first issues that aren’t from Image, but smaller publishers Boom and Bleeding Cool owner Avatar.
It’s worth noting that neither comic has gone on sale in the UK yet, due to Easter delays. So anyone who wants to queue up and clean the shelves might make a pretty penny selling them back to their colonial cousins over the pond.
So expect a few stores to instigate a one book per customer policy, as Midtown Comics in New York was doing today for Uber #0…
Second prints are yet to be announced, but come on.
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017